The RA Selection Process for 2015-2016 is currently under-way! Attend an Info Session to apply! Click here for further information.
ResEd by the NumbersOur Staff
- 57 Resident Advisors (RAs), undergraduate students who live in our halls to facilitate community
- 6 Residence Directors (RDs), full-time professional staff also live in the hall
- 190 students applied to become an RA for the 2014-2015 academic year
- 25 RAs returned to the position for a second or third year
- 10 professional staff members, including RDs
- 1 Graduate Assistant (Assistant RD)
- 836 educational events/programs offered to students in the 2013-2014 academic year
Click here to follow us on social media!
Winter Wellness Challenge 2015
The 2015 Winter Wellness Challenge has officially begun! At the end of Winter Quarter (March 20), the residence hall with the highest total points will be crowned the winner, and participants in that hall will receive a prize. Are you up for the challenge? To learn more about this annual challenge and for information on how to participate please click here. May the healthiest hall win!
ResEd's Of the Quarter AwardsCongrats to our Fall Quarter 2014 winners!
- Cameron Koger, Office Assistant of the Quarter - OA in the University Apartment Communities
- Molly Hutchcroft, Team Member of the Quarter - RA in Seton Hall
- Ymn Ghalyoun, Socially Responsible Leader of the Quarter - RA in Sanctuary Hall
- Kyle Wahe, Community Builder of the Quarter - RA in Seton Hall
- Jen Himes and Nick Teetsov, "Don't Clown Around" Initiative of the Quarter - RAs in Munroe Hall