- Richard L. Sparks, James Javorsky & Lois Philips (2005). Comparison of the Performance of College Students Classified as ADHD, LD, and LD/ADHD in Foreign Language Courses
- Solvegi Shmulsky & Ken Gobbo (2007). Explanatory Style and College Students With ADHD and LD
- Lisa L. Weyandt, Wendy Iwaszuk, Katie Fulton, Micha Ollerton, Noelle Beatty, Hillary Fouts, Stephen Schepman, & Corey Greenlaw (2003). The Internal Restlessness Scale: Performance of College Students With and Without ADHD,
- Reiff, H. B. et al. (2001) The relation of LD and gender with emotional intelligence in college students. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 34.1, 66-78.
- Bramer, J. (1996). Succeeding in college with attention deficit disorders: issues &: strategies for students, counselors & educators. Plantation, FL: Specialty Press.
- Hallowell, E. and Ratey, J. (1994). Driven to Distraction: recognizing and coping with attention deficit disorder from childhood through adulthood. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- Peter F. Troiano (2003). College Students and Learning Disability: Elements of Self-Style,
- Myrna M. Cornett-DeVito & David W. Worley (2005). A Front Row Seat: A Phenomenological Investigation of Learning Disabilities
- Sharon Field, Mary D. Sarver, & Stan F. Shaw (2003). Self-Determination A Key to Success in Postsecondary Education for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Stacy Birch & Christopher Chase (2004). Visual and Language Processing Deficits in Compensated and Uncompensated College Students with Dyslexia
- N. Gregg et al. (1992) The MMPI-2 profile of adults with learning disabilities in university and rehabilitation settings. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 25.6, 386-95.
- Cohen, P. (1998) Why does my stomach hurt? How individuals with learning disabilities can use cognitive strategies to reduce anxiety and stress at the college level. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 31.5, 514-6.
- Wagner, M., Newman, L., Cameto, R,, & Levine, P. (2005). National Longitudinal Transition Study 2: Changes Over Time in the Early Postschool Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities, SRI International.
- Linda Hecker, Liza Burns, Jerome Elkind, Kenneth Elkind & Lynda Katz (2002). Benefits of Assistive Reading Software for Students with Attention Disorders
- G. E. Zuriff (2000). Extra Examination Time for Students with Learning Disabilities: An Examination of the Maximum Potential Thesis
- Kenneth A. Rath and James M. Royer (2002). The Nature and Effectiveness of Learning Disability Services for College Students
Emotional Impact of ADHD
- Hallowell, E. & Ratey, J. (1994). Driven to distraction: Recognizing and coping with attention deficit disorder from childhood through adulthood. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- Kelly, K. & Ramundo, P. (1993). You mean I’m not lazy, stupid or crazy? New York: Fireside.
Emotional Impact of LD
- Wren, C. (2000). Hanging by a twig: Understanding and counseling adults with LD and ADHD. New York: Norton.
- Rodis, P., Garrod, A., & Boscardin, M. (2000). Learning disabilities and life stories. New York: Prentice Hall.
- Lynn S. Fuchs & Douglas Fuchs (2001). Principles for the Prevention and Intervention of Mathematics Difficulties
- David H. Allsopp, Esther H. Minskoff & Les Bolt (2005). Individualized Course-Specific Strategy Instruction for College Students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD: Lessons Learned From a Model Demonstration Project
- ERIC Development Team (2001). Teaching College Students with Learning Disabilities
- Henderson, C. (2001). College Freshmen with Disabilities: A Biennial Statistical Profile. American Council on Education
- Sally S. Scott, Joan M. McGuire, & Stan F. Shaw (2003). Universal Design for Instruction: A New Paradigm for Adult Instruction in Postsecondary Education
- Sheryl Burgstahler (2001). Universal Design of Instruction,
- Opitz, D. & Block, L. (2006). Universal learning support design: maximizing learning beyond the classroom. The learning assistance review, 11 : 33-45.