How do I join a student organizations?
- Visit Org Sync to browse all of the organizations that are currently being offered on campus. You can also start a Student Organization from the Org Sync page.
- Go to a general meeting
- Attend an event
- Contact the organization
- Find the organization at one of our Involvement Fairs
I commute from 45 minutes away. Can I still get involved? How?
Most of our Student population is considered to be a commuter. Our staff and Organizations make strong efforts to make it possible to all those interested in doing so can get involved.
How do I find out about events on campus?
- Check the OrgSync Calendar
- Check the posters in the Student Center or DePaul Center
- Check the Calendar under Programs on our webpage.
- Check the bulletin boards
- Check your email (Sign up for the Student Involvement newsletter by emailing Joy Vergara)
- Ask your classmates and friends
How do I find a job on-campus?
Visit the Career Center at one of their two convenient locations, Lincoln Park or Loop.
How could I meet new people?
- Meet new people in your classes
- Join a Student Organization
- Mingle at Campus Wide events and Student Org events. (If you look, there are events weekly)
- Get to know your Residence Hall
- Public transportation is a great way to meet other commuters