Students wishing to create a new student organization must follow the steps listed below:
Starting a New Organization in three easy steps!
Student Organization Registration Process 2013-2014
1) Attend a Registration Workshop and Sync Your Involvement with OrgSync!
2) Set up a one-on-one consultation with one of our Student Involvement Interns: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Go to http://depaul.bonfireforevents.com/go and read thoroughly
- Please make sure you are using Safari or Google Chrome as your Web browser.
- If you are using an iPad or smart device make sure to "Add to Home Page."
Complete the registration quiz on OrgSync
Create user and student organization profile on OrgSync including the following:
- Student Organization Constitution
- 4 DePaul student members
- Student Leadership roles
- Student Organization Advisor contact information (must be a DePaul faculty/staff)
- Student Organization contact information including social media
- Confirm interest in the 2013-2014 Involvement Fairs participation
- Submit student organization registration profile on OrgSync
- Status update by the Office of Student Involvement (OSI)
- Approve/Defer/Deny (you will be notified via email)
- Please note: Additional information and meetings may be required depending on the type of student organization
- Must attend a funding workshop if you plan to request SAF-B funds for 2013-2014
Registration Workshop Dates
All workshops are held in the OSI Conference Room in the Lincoln Park Student Center and start at 4pm.
Wednesday, September 25
Wednesday, October 23
Wednesday, November 13
Wednesday, January 22
Wednesday, February 12