Athletic Academic Advising Mission Statement
AAA is committed to providing informed, competent and holistic advising that assists student-athletes in accomplishing their educational, career and life objectives. The primary responsibility of AAA is to cultivate and enhance student-athletes' opportunities for academic success as well as their development as total "student-athletes". AAA creates and maintains a supportive environment where individual differences are appreciated and each person is respected. The best interest of student-athletes is the foundation of policies, procedures and programs.
- To facilitate the students' successful completion of their chosen degrees
- To encourage the students' career and personal development
- To maintain the academic integrity of the university
- To comply with the rules and regulations of DePaul University, the BIG EAST Conference and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- To assist students in maintaining eligibility throughout their time at DePaul